urmyforest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nottingham Forest fans forum

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Lets all wish B.D and the team the best of luck in the new season ahead
Latest topics
» Download Goldwave 5.67 Full Crack
Hendo Returns EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm by Guest

» Interest in Blackstock ?
Hendo Returns EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 am by Admin

» Hendo Returns
Hendo Returns EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:05 am by Admin

» Mills and Mattock still targets
Hendo Returns EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am by Admin

» New targets for Billy
Hendo Returns EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 am by Admin

» New Kit unveiled
Hendo Returns EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 am by Admin

» New tv rights and listings
Hendo Returns EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 am by Admin

» Dexter Blackstock!
Hendo Returns EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 am by Admin

» Polish Star on his way?
Hendo Returns EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:36 am by 47458

Poll
Paddy Power
Forum store
lotto
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Kitbag
Halfords
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hendo Returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hendo Returns Empty
PostSubject: Hendo Returns   Hendo Returns EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:05 am

Hendo Returns Darius11

Darius Henderson has spoken of his delight after agreeing a two-year deal at Nottingham Forest.
The experienced striker spent the second part of the 2012-13 season at The City Ground after joining from Millwall, and he made a good impression – scoring twice and adding a steely element to The Reds’ strikeforce.

And the 31 year old was delighted to commit his long-term future to Forest.

Henderson said: “It feels great. I’ve only been here six months but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it – the staff and players have been fantastic to me and helped me settle in very quickly.

“The gaffer made it clear that he wanted to sign me, which showed he had confidence in my abilities. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to make the move happen and I’m delighted to have put pen-to-paper.

“This is a fantastic club with a great fan base and I am proud to be a part of it.”

No secret has been made of The Reds’ desire to secure a place in the Premier League next season, and Henderson admitted that ambition was one of the major factors which convinced him to stay at The City Ground.

He said: “I definitely want to get back into the Premier League and, having signed for Forest for another two years, that is my target. I believe we have a very strong chance of finishing in the top six next season and maybe, with a bit of luck, we could even claim a top two place.

“That would be great, but it will be difficult. There are some massive clubs with huge potential in this division but I am looking forward to the challenge.

“I feel as fit and fresh as I’ve ever done and now I will be able to settle and fully concentrate on the task ahead.”
Back to top Go down
https://urmyforest.forumotion.com

Hendo Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
urmyforest-
Jump to: